Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jiggly belly

The pink eye is almost gone I believe today will be the last day using the medicine. But Amelia is now sick :(  she has extreme congestion and just a tiny spike in temperature at times. Poor girl she just sounds and looks awful.  :(

Some things I have realized the last week:

Apparently God gave moms extra jiggly belly's is so it can be a fun drum set for your toddler.

Aleigh has to have music playing for bedtime and now Apparently when I tell her it is Amelia's time for nap or bed, she runs to Amelia's bed and turns on the music machine under the bed.

When Amelia was just born I thought it was harder trying to put both kids to sleep at the same time. Now that Amelia is almost 5 months old it is now harder to get them both to sleep at different times. One is always waking the other.

I always wondered why everyone who does yoga wears skin tight clothes. After a run on the beach I now know why. Next time I go to a yoga class, which more than likely will be never, I won't have the embarrassing moment of everyone behind me getting a show.

Sickness really affects your running goals. One week off is a nightmare and even then you just don't have the energy.

While running it made me laugh when I saw two women running together, one was fit, one not so much. The fit lady was talking up a storm, the other lady was practically gasping for air and throwing in a"yeah", "uh huh" then gasping for air again. I think it is great that she was exercising as it takes some guts to get out there but I thought it was funny because I have been there and I could practically hear her thoughts and she was saying "Can you not hear me dying here? Please stop making me talk, you are making it way harder. I am never going to run with this person again."

Aleigh can now take off her own diaper which means I need to leave pants on her, or a onesie.

Amelia can now roll to where she desires. She was eyeing a toy halfway across the room, it took a couple mins. and about 5 rolls and there she was playing with the toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment